Bucket Elevators & Screw Feeders
We provide our clients an assortment of Bucket Elevators and Screw Feeders that find extensive application in manufacturing and processing factories all over the world. These elevators are suitable for elevating a variety of bulk materials from light to heavy and from small to large lumps. Simple and robust in construction, our range is widely appreciated for its high performance, durability and is easy in operation and maintenance.
PEMA Bucket elevators represent one of the most popular system for elevating bulk materials, seeds and cake in use today. Their inherent simplicity makes them a popular choice within manufacturing and processing factories all over the world. It can elevate a variety of bulk materials from light to heavy and from small to large lumps.
Continuous developments in bucket shape, head and boot profiles, manufacturing and operating specification have resulted in the highly efficient PEMA range available today.
- In general most free flowing materials and many materials with poor flow characteristics can be successfully handled with a PEMA bucket elevator.
- Simple and robust construction and easy in operation and maintenance.
- Rubber lagged
- SS/ MS both fabricated available as per the Customer requirements
- Housing is available in carbon steel, stainless steel or abrasion resistant steel.
- Bucket can be provided in steel, malleable iron or non- metallic material
- Available in centrifugal and continuous style
- Optional chain of belt configuration
- Food – Starch flour, rice, tea, sugar, milk powder, and miscellaneous powders, etc.
- Animal Feed, Pet Foods and Cereals – Wheat, barley, corn, oil seeds and their products, meals, pellets and flakes, etc.
- Chemicals and Minerals – Cement, sand, glass cullet, asphalt, limestone, ores, salt, fertilizers, and fine powders, etc.