Pneumatic Rotary Valve
We offer our clients an extensive assortment of Pneumatic Rotary Valves, that are manufactured using best grade raw material. These valves are mainly used for handling powdered and granulated materials in pneumatic conveying systems. Our range is widely demanded owing to its application specific design, corrosion resistance, durability and are suitable under extreme atmospheric conditions. These valves are provided by us in different sizes and dimensions to meet the variegated choices of clients.
PEMA rotary valves are employed in the conveying and dosing of almost any kind of product in the most demanding applications.
The valve is also very suitable for dosing in a pneumatic conveying system when used in combination with a blow-trough or ventury adapter. PEMA - PAR type valves create a high filling efficiency and capacity due to their effective inlet shape.
PEMA rotary valves are employed in the conveying and dosing of almost any kind of product in the most demanding applications. These valves are eminently suitable for handling powdered and granulated materials in pneumatic conveying systems and under atmospheric conditions.
- Body Steel S235JR or Cast iron GG25
- End covers Steel S235JR
- Rotor Steel or stainless steel
- Rotor blades 8x Steel or stainless steel
- Drive 0.37- 2.2 kW, IP 55 Insulation clas
- Size DN 150 - DN 500
- Rotor volume 2. 5 up to 125 ltr/rev
- High filling efficiency created by effective inlet shape
- Max. operating pressure differential 1.5 bar
- Close running tolerance due to adjustable- and replaceable rotor blades
- Minimal air leakage
- Direct- or chain drive
- Standard design temperature 120°C.
- Corrosion- and abrasion resistant executions
- Special shaft seal executions
- Rotors in various special executions
- Special flange drilling pattern
- Heat resistant execution up to 450°C.
- Pulsed air injection system
- Venting facility on valve body
- Shear-pin safety and clutch couplings
- Rotational speed transducers
- Sanitary execution for pharmaceutical- and industry
- Quick demountable valve in various executions.
- Quick release rotor system with support track in various executions
- Wide range of ventury and conveying adapters
- Wide range of inlet adapters and feed restrictors
- Mobile valve execution